Please check the “Times simulation designer (overview)” page first.
Once the time simulation run, you have multiple ways of consulting the result:
- Either through the “Activities times” form, or
- Through one of the available times diagram
Select a Times diagram in the main menu, and let you guide through each provided diagram:
- The Gantt chart diagram displays a MS Project like diagram of scheduled tasks
- The Calendar view shows tasks per resource, in a MS Outlook manner
- The Timeline view displays tasks in a linear way, per resource
- The Week view shows a weekly calendar, per resource
- The Year view displays a yearly calendar
None of these diagrams allows you to update data: They are read-only.
To run another simulation starting at another time, you need to use the “Activities times” form and setup different start dates and times.